Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6, 2013 Started earlier tonight, and hit my goal!

Tried something different tonight.  I ate a quick dinner and was at the computer by 8:00 instead of 9:00.  I wrote until a little after 10:00 and guess what?  I wrote another 2700+ words to get to 10,035 words!  The goal by today to be on track to finish was 10,000 words so I'm a tad ahead!  I'm so excited!  (don't tell my daughter that I've actually made up for starting a day late, as I don't need to hear her "I told you so's"!)

I'm so excited and having a good time watching my story unfold, especially as of 6 days ago, it didn't even exist,  I'd jotted down a couple of ideas while watching the Plot Whisperer videos, but I have written over 10,000 words in 4 days!  (and blogged too!)  Considering I'm working full time and not writing during working hours, I am totally amazed!!!

But then, this is simply more proof that I'm on the right track and that yes, folks, I AM a writer!!!

Woo hoo!

Write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Your input means a great deal to me and I will endeavor to respond to you as soon as I can!