Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15, 2014 Debating

I rewrote a chapter yesterday which I'm particularly happy with, but will, if not now, at some point, need feedback.  After writing it and reading it to my daughter, I thought I might post it to get a little feedback from less biased readers (I love my daughter, but she has been following my writing for years, and is probably a lot more forgiving than others would be!).  I don't want to post it in the other blog (despite the fact that I've done exactly that with one of my other books, which directly related to the theme of my surviving and beyond blog), but I know that currently, I don't get a lot of activity here.

So I'm going to throw it out and see if I get any response before doing a copy and paste job of what currently bears the inauspicious title of "Chapter 8".

Write On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Your input means a great deal to me and I will endeavor to respond to you as soon as I can!