Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013 And so it begins

Someone suggested I check out the Plot Whisperer in my quest for information.  Her blog, here on Blogger, led me to a YouTube series she'd created to walk people through creating a story.  So, here I am, on lesson 3 and the ideas are starting to flow.  Maybe not the makings of the Great American Novel, but, if nothing else, getting those writing muscles working in a somewhat meaningful flow.

Stay tuned, as I'll start reporting my progress here (once I see it as real progress) over the next month or two.  This will really be the first time I focused my efforts on something other than my book about my parents' suicides, and onto something purely imaginary.  Those muscles are telling me that they've been itching to be stretched!

So far, I've gotten through the third lesson, and I seem to be writing more and more with each lesson.  Could it be that I'll have a first draft by the end of December?  (sooner, if things go as planned!)

Until then, more writing, more research and more learning!  Woo hoo!

Write on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Your input means a great deal to me and I will endeavor to respond to you as soon as I can!