Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014 Mercury retrograde and the AHA moment

I was going over some energy updates as I sat here trying to figure out why I felt "off", when suddenly it hit me!  Mercury retrogrades are a good time for going over old ground.   Editing/rewriting means going back over what you've written and cleaning it up, grammatically, fleshing out some parts and paring down others, making sure that you're consistent with time frames, people, places and things. 

My aha, is that in light of the retrograde which began on the 6th, and my editing which began on Monday, astrologically, (hey, sometimes it really does make sense!) I could not have picked a more appropriate time to begin revisiting and revising what I've written between November and January! 

How cool is that?  Not only that, as near as I can tell, my plate is clear between now and next weekend!  I guess I'd better get a little more serious and edit more than a couple of chapters a day while the stars are with me, huh?

Write On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Your input means a great deal to me and I will endeavor to respond to you as soon as I can!